CTAA has a suite of skeletal programs from which it builds bespoke and tailored programs specifically for the individual or group of customers.
The Suite of programs are
Creating a world class business (Executive Development) – 1 week
Focuses business leaders’ attention on the principle value drivers within a landside container business and provides them with the knowledge and skills to manipulate these for the sustainable benefit of the business.
Managing for growth – 2 weeks
Provides middle managers with skills to:
- Better plan, implement, analyse and optimise resources
- Use tools to maximise operational efficiency and effectiveness, particularly technology
- Operationally manage commercial contracts to maximise revenue opportunities and minimise revenue leakage.
- Share and learn best practise operational management models from peers across business.
Leading and supervising operations – 1 week
Focusses on the shift by shift decisions made by managers and supervisors which create value or contribute to additional costs within the business, including:
- Optimising the allocation of resources
- Positively influencing business outcomes by better understanding the drivers of Revenue and Costs
- Continuously improving the performance of teams
- Managing change in the workplace
- Quality customer and stakeholder engagement
Senior Management Orientation – 2 days
Provide leaders in business partner functions (e.g. HR, Finance, engineering, IT, Project Mgt., admin etc.) with an executive ‘101’ on Container business and port supply chain. Includes a tour of facilities.
Port Supply Chain Awareness Workshop – 1 day
Gives an understanding of the role and responsibility of each player in the chain from shipping line, freight forwarder, terminal, transporter and empty container depot. It covers the differences between the contractual, operational and stakeholder relationships which are integral to the efficient movement of import and export containers. Includes a tour of facilities.