Container transport logistics is a people business. While large equipment is used to handle physical freight flows (trucks, trains, forklifts, etc.), operational efficiency and productivity relies on dedicated and competent staff getting on with the job. Yet staff issues can hinder companies from thriving, and many companies battle with HR issues on a daily basis which distracts them from growing their businesses.
The reality is that not every business requires a full-time HR professional. At some point however, each business requires HR services on a needs basis.
- Do you really know your HR obligations and can you tell if you are compliant with the Fair Work Act?
- Do you have good employment / engagement contracts with employees and contractors?
- Do you have the right HR policies and procedures in place, and an up-to-date Employee Handbook?
- Do you have appropriate drug and alcohol policies and management practices (including testing)?
- Do you need help with employment related letters and other templates?
- Do you need assistance with hiring, firing or unfair dismissal claims?
In conjunction with our Alliance Corporate Partners, CTAA can arrange for prompt, reliable, accurate and focussed HR advice at an affordable price.